We are an emerging market management consulting and enterprise development company, inspired by a collective mission of building and transforming business enterprises for phenomenal success. Our vision is to be a leading venturing company and a renowned consulting firm. Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigerian and African economies. We seek to engage the services of an Accountant who will be responsible for the data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. To be responsible for the data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- A first degree in Accounting from a recognized university
- Maximum of 1 -2 years’ experience in accounting.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Experience in the use of Tally will be an added advantage
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
to working efficiently and accurately.
Only those who meet the above criteria need to apply. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.