- This is a contract work that pays per article published.
- Each article must be accepted for it to count.
- The Editor will check to see if the title is relevant, viral, also will check for the accuracy of the content.
- After these checks, the article will either be accepted or rejected.
- Each writer will be instructed on how to source their material and conduct brief researches for their articles.
- They will also need to receive approvals for each site they source facts. All these are to limit or eliminate the need to reject an article.
- Each article accepted must be at least 400 words long, and will receive a payment of 500 Naira per article. For instance, a person chooses to write 3 articles per day, the monthly salary will be about 45k.
We also reward for the most viewed article of the week, month, quarter, and year.
- Week - NGN 2,000
- Month - NGN 5,000
- Quater - NGN 10,000
- Year - NGN 50,000
These are bonuses for the most read articles, therefore the analytics for the views of these posts will be accessible to each of the writers on the blog.
- The name and URL of the blog will only be revealed to writers chosen for the job.
- The payments for the articles will be changed if an article exceeds 1000 words or is part of a series, or if the article is on special request.
- Payments are issued only at the end of the month. Articles published will be tracked and recorded on a common group shared by writers. We will educate and continue to share writing tips on those groups for each person to keep in touch with the trends affecting our blogosphere.