We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Conduct audit of maintenance and workshop operations for quality review.
- Ensure Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) policies, procedures and regulations are followed.
- Manage team's performance in achieving Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Oversee housekeeping and availability of workshop tools, equipment and expendables.
- Oversee maintenance activities across multiple maintenance teams.
- Oversee the work of contractors to ensure safety requirements as well as operating and quality standards are met.
- Perform on-the-job coaching to team members.
- Plan maintenance schedules and resources.
- Plan work activities and manpower.
- Propose and implement workflow initiatives to improve the efficiency of maintenance.
- Provide technical advice and recommendations
- Review inspection and maintenance records to ensure accurate information is compiled for reporting.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in automobile or automobile related company
- Possesses excellent supervisory skills
- Coordinate work activities across multiple maintenance teams.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.