- Receives, stores, and issues supplies, products, and equipment.
- Supervising order picking and order filling by 3PL
- Routing and scheduling of dispatches and holding the courier accountable for any misroute
- Product handling and maintenance of inventory records.
- Preparation of management’s reports at regular intervals.
- Age analysis of products at regular intervals.
- Periodic Spot check and stock take
- Supervise the raising of the waybills for the last mile
- Supervising the Quality Control process for imports and returns at the warehouse
- Supervising the arrangement of the warehouse and ensuring adherence to set SOPs
- Supervising cleanliness and warehouse etiquette
- Ensuring that stock received is put away in accordance with the best practice of FIFO
- Minimum of BSc or HND in Supply Chain or its equivalent in related disciplines.
- At least 2 years experience in inventory management.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Word and Excel skills is essential.
- Basic experience in the use of ERP systems.
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people, everywhere. It is the reason we exist! So, regardless of your race, colour, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/Aids status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law, we will accept your application and make a decision based on your suitability for the position.