Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 12 years
Project Management and Transaction Execution:
- Leading transaction implementation across industry groups
- Leading preparation of client presentations, proposals, mandate letters, term sheets, legal agreements and offer memoranda
- Monitoring financial analysis and modelling
- Leading the preparation and analysis of industry research
- Leading due diligence exercises
- Preparing fundraising documentation for transactions
- Leading on transaction structuring, negotiations and documentation
- Presentation of transaction reports to clients
- Conducting business development activities to identify, source and introduce potential clients for the business
- Creating and managing new deal flow and originating new client engagements that fit the strategy of the company
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with potential referral sources in order to generate deal flow opportunities
- Developing a network of contacts in relevant fields that will assist the Firm in finding new clients and expanding relationships with potential investors
- Managing, training and developing associates, analysts and other junior team members
- Key role in internal strategy and resource allocation decisions
- Assisting in ad-hoc services required to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 12 years of prior work experience in a relevant function/field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong critical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent working knowledge of income statements, balance sheet and cash flows.
- Proficient in advanced financial modelling, preparation of transaction documentation and research reports
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Good attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.