· Engage and onboard key merchants for the woozeee On The Go vertical
· Provide plan and strategies to achieve On The Go commercial aspirations
· Manage key stakeholders: Airport authorities, Airlines, Transport service companies (Railway, Ferries etc), customers etc
· Supports the formulation and execution of the woozeee vision and corporate strategic plan
· Responsible for the development of long and short-term business goals, objectives and targets as part of the company’s planning and budgeting process
· Provides critical analytical and research support to develop growth strategies for woozeee
· Works with other business managers and teams to ensure the development and documentation of functional strategic plans which are presented to the Executive Management for approval
· Communicates key information to stakeholders across the Group as regards marketplace needs, the competitive environment, cost management, and the provision of high-quality customer-focused products and services.
· The position incumbent is also responsible for gathering, analysing and disseminating information on transportation (aviation, road, railway, waterway etc) policies and federal regulatory matters.
· Presents viable business opportunities to the executive management team
· Identifies changes in the economic and business environment that may potentially warrant modifications to woozeee’s business and keeps stakeholders informed of organizational and environmental changes and trends that may have an impact on woozeee’s current and future performance