As Treasury Manager you will be responsible for supporting the global cash and FX management of Xapo.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- In-depth and broad involvement in all treasury areas focusing on cash and liquidity management, cash flow forecasting, and FX management
- perform an end-to-end process of transactions concluded for treasury cash management and FX dealing
- Perform currency cash forecasting with cash ladders and execute FX hedging strategies
- Front-line interaction with a network of key FI partners and FX brokers
- Review and improve the efficiency of the Group’s global cash management to allow for prompt management of surplus funds. Finetune treasury-related control mechanisms to ensure full compliance with internal policy and applicable government regulations (EU, UK, Gibraltar).
- Manage flow across all agent banks, payment processors, and card programs
- Day-to-day management (and formalization) of all cash forecasting cycles including variance analysis
- Collaboration with other areas of Finance and the wider business around the cash impact (forecasting and monitoring) of trading results and business initiatives
- Develop metrics to ensure monitoring of Xapo’s risk appetite and reporting against limits to senior management
- Identify and support a change to systems, processes, and working practices in order to achieve continuous operational improvements.
- Support various ad-hoc initiatives across the group involving the Treasury/Cash Management area (e.g. Cash Management System upgrades)
- Previous experience working in a bank treasury/cash management function
- Detailed understanding of cash management tools with hands-on experience in managing cash positions in a previous role.
- Domain expertise in cash payments infrastructure in Europe: UK (Bacs, Chaps, FP), EU (SEPA) and SWIFT, combined with liquidity management and reserve requirements at central banks (BoE, ECB)
- Familiarity with relevant banking regulations (e.g. Basel III / CRD4, LCR, NSFR)
- Consistent track record of translating analytics into improved funding and liquidity forecasting which results in: i) Reduced cost ii) Transparency over balances and exposures (including intraday) iii) ability to optimize the cash management desk
- Able to apply commercial judgment to ensure risks and opportunities are identified and understood
- Strong work ethic, ownership mentality, ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and execute in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Keen problem-solving skills, with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- The aptitude and desire to learn and develop at pace, attaining necessary qualifications and skill sets.
- Excellent partner and communication skills to liaise with other colleagues and teams
- Can support and challenge colleagues from different functions in a constructive and effective manner
- Educated to degree standard with a relevant professional qualification
- Flexible working hours / able to adapt swiftly
- Strong sense of urgency and enthusiastic in achievement of high-quality standards
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.