- Responsible for making out travel arrangements for clients. These include booking flights, ground transportation, booking hotel rooms and Covid protocols.
- Help clients ensure their visas and other necessary documents are up to date for the locations they need to travel.
- Compute the cost of air travel and accommodations, hotel rate books, or quote package tour’s costs
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with a minimum of 2 years experience as a Travel Consultant / Ticketing and Reservation Officer.
- Proficiency in the use of Amadeus and Galileo GDS.
- Ability to relate with internal and external stakeholders at various levels using diplomacy and tactics.
- Excellent Communication and Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented with regards to quality and productivity goals.
SALARY: - NGN 100,000