Training Facilitator job description responsibilities include:
- Liaising with company managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Designing effective training programs
- Selecting and booking venues
- Performing other support roles as assigned by the chief executive
- We are looking for a Training Facilitator to prepare, coordinate and evaluate training and educational programs for our clients.
- Training Facilitator responsibilities include designing team and individual courses, maintaining records of curriculum and materials and gathering feedback on the quality of training from trainees, instructors and managers.
- To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with various educational techniques for different roles and skillsets.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our work environment helps employees in the corporate world develop their skills and fosters career advancement.
- Interview potential corporate organizations staff and managers to assess training needs
- Design training curriculum
- Organize in-house and offsite activities, like presentations, job simulations and role-playing exercises
- Manage employees’ subscriptions to conferences and e-learning courses
- Order instructional material (e.g. e-books and manuals)
- Enrich courses with visual aids to engage trainees
- Measure outcomes from training
- Research and recommend learning equipment (e.g. platforms and projectors)
- Calculate and report on training costs
- Previous experience as a Training Facilitator, Training Coordinator, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Learning Management Software (LMS)
- Knowledge of traditional and modern educational techniques
- Ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with Talent Management and career paths
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Minimum of BSc. degree in any discipline required.