The main reason for the position, in what context and what is the overall end result) A Utility manager is responsible for maintaining all company's equipment and machine. A utility officer is responsible for repairing and maintaining office buildings or facilities and assist with purchase of equipment and spare parts. A tax officer is responsible for accurate preparation and timely reporting of all tax returns.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Tax management and regulatory compliance of tax reporting and returns
- Support with the development and implementation of tax strategy
- Review tax returns and quarterly and yearly tax projections.
- Implement effective tax planning strategies and ensure full compliance with relevant tax authority.
- Ensure complete documentation of relevant supports and proof of tax remittance.
- Develop and maintain relationships with appropriate personnel in relevant tax authorities.
- Works with external auditor in ensuring that the Auditor's reports and prepared timely and in line with standards.
- In charge of procurements of equipment and installation across branches
- Assist with setting up of new branches and subsidiaries
- Facility management of all Eyemasters branches and its subsidiaries.
- Carry out all logistics and outsourcing
- Supplies stock to all branches
- Stock frames and drugs on the manager software
- Assist in procurement of stocks as required
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly report as requested by management
- Engage in all other duties assigned from time to time.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc in taxation or accounting or any other relevant field
- Experience using tax preparation software and applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills
- Advanced MS Excel and knowledge on MS word
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Good management people skills
- Attention to detail for ensuring the accuracy of a company’s records and invoices.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.