We are searching for an organized, analytical, and motivated associate to increase department accuracy and efficiency and provide support to our clients.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Maintain high professionalism and competence in client communications, including existing and new clients, which includes understanding relevant tax and regulatory laws.
- Monitor and report the status of a relationship with the government agency to clients regularly. (Federal Inland Revenue Service, Lagos Internal Revenue Service, etc.)
- Determine tax-saving and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Must be ready to attend to tax issues, reconciliations with relevant authorities, and get tax certificates for clients.
- Provide daily client services from the project end.
- Demonstrate ability to write call memos and other inter-office correspondences.
- Develop positive
relationships with peers, supervisors, and mentors who can provide advice and
- BSc minimum of 2.1 or HND upper credit in accounting or related courses from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 2-3 years post-NYSC relevant experience in a consulting firm
- Professional membership in ICAN or ACCA is an added advantage
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must possess critical thinking skills and analytical skills
- Must possess the ability to pay attention to details.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Location: Ilupeju, Ikeja Lagos
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.