NoemDek Limited is a diversified holding firm with subsidiaries in upstream oil/gas servicing, power, technology and real estate. We are focused on building sustainable ventures around several industries with a mission to contribute to development of local capacity in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Strategy Analyst
- Join us as a Strategy Analyst in our Holding Company reporting directly to the CEO.
- You will have the opportunity to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact across our business divisions and portfolio companies.
- We are seeking an exceptional leader and a forward thinker to support the CEO on key strategic initiatives.
- You will be responsible for both organic and inorganic strategic programs which include growth strategy, operational improvements, transformations etc.
- In this role you will work on highly complex problems, providing insight into the strategic issues which are forefront in the minds of the executive leadership team.
- You will gain exposure to senior-level decision-making and establish relationships across all areas of the company.
The successful candidate will not only be responsible for supporting strategic initiatives, investments and executive decision making. Other duties and/or responsibilities that the candidate will undertake regularly include:
- Provide decision making support through data gathering, information analyzing, and present considerations to relevant stakeholders
- Provide support managing board meeting preparation and create board meeting materials
- Develop ideas for building out new business units
- Seek and analyze investment opportunities
- Provide support in running the annual budget cycle process
- Run quarterly business reviews
- Coordinate/Manage cross functional project teams
- Plan and execute senior management retreats, all-hands meetings, and company off sites
- Attend board meetings in place of the CEO
- Manage critical relationships on behalf of the executive
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries, developing action plans, and assisting with preparation and dissemination of communication
- Pulling together and managing project teams that require input from multiple areas within the company
- Collaborating with the finance team on yearly forecasting
- Support partnership development by producing investor presentations, drafting marketing and diligence material and pursuing co-investors
- Analyzing investment opportunities
- Draft investment cases and business plans to support the investment process.
We are interested in intelligent young individuals who have the following qualifications:
- Fresh Graduates with a Bachelorâs Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business and related courses
- Outstanding problem solving, structuring, analytical, and mentorship skills
- Proficiency leading and managing multiple workstreams, project teams and informal teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- Self-direction and motivation with the ability to operate independently
- Ability to effectively work at all levels of the organization to drive results/change; flexibility to quickly adapt to new challenges
- Ideal Candidate should have 0 to 1 year Post NYSC experience
- Minimum Typing speed of 45WPM
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.