- Ensures availability of merchandise; Managing inventory levels in showroom and warehouse, and making key decisions about stock control.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store
- Promoting and marketing the business. Eg Alerting clients via SMS of sales or new arrivals.
- SOCIAL MEDIA- Make sure the company is projected to its fullest potential on social networking sites.
- Organizing special promotions, displays, and events.
- Product management- overseeing receiving, tagging, displaying, handling damaged products, and returns
- Formulate pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends
- Handles and documents storage
- Human Resources- staff performance management
- Team Development- Facilitating staff learning, training, and development
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received
- Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE IN MANAGERIAL/SUPERVISORY POSITION:
- 2 year(s)
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATION:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Business Development
- Business Management
- Marketing Communication
- Technical skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- conceptual skills
- Decision-making skills
- Sales and Marketing skills
- Social Media Management and marketing
- Sales Receipts
- Sales skills
- Sales strategy
- Self Confidence
- Have VERY strong knowledge of customer relation skills
- Must have very good negotiation skills, and the ability to close sales with clients/ customers.
- Must possess leadership abilities
- Must be conversant with social media- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and actively seek out new sales opportunities through these mediums.
- Must be computer literate
- Conversant with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Must be a fast learner
- Have a passion for sales
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to follow and carry out instructions