Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Clevertech is looking for an ambitious Staff Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for Clevertech’s finances.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing expenses, payroll records etc., as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with Payroll and Hiring analysis, including LinkedIn sourcing reporting
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Similar experience as a Staff Accountant or relevant role in accounting
- Degree in Accounting; MSc is a plus
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel; very good with spreadsheets
- Knowledge of an accounting information system is a plus
- Good math skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Confidentiality and integrity
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.