We are looking to hire a talented Social Media Manager for our upcoming Play-to-Earn PC and mobile titles. Our ideal candidate should be a player-oriented person with an interest in computer games and the Web3 sector. You will work directly under the Digital Marketing Director to execute social media content strategy. You will also be responsible for developing the strategy, execution, and weekly result reporting to your manager.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Work under the supervision of the Digital Marketing Director to coordinate a clear social media strategy.
- Work with the art and video team to make requests for content to be shared across all social platforms.
- Create written content (copywriting) and distribution strategies for assigned titles across social platforms, blogs and newsletters (email marketing).
- Manage global social content calendar for assigned titles.
- Complete benchmarking for establishing best practices for content created by relevant competitors.
- Create content for assigned cross-functional partners.
- Lead in development and execution of plans to launch new social or owned channels
- Review and validate all assets provided by the visual content teams, provide consolidated feedback, and liaise with your manager to approve weekly / monthly calendars.
- Identify social media marketing trends, competitive research, best practices, and key opportunities for innovation.
- Coordinate announcements, social media content posting, and day-to-day planning with stakeholders (Content Producer, Product Marketing Manager, Partner Manager, PR agency, Performance marketer).
- Post social content across all channels.
- Experience in building social media calendars and nurturing communities online, creating engaging content for a consumer audience, and managing social media tools and platforms.
- Native English speaker, excellent written and spoken English.
- Computer game lover, highly interested in the Web3 space.
- A deep understanding of and interest in video game culture and communities.
- Excellent communication and organization skills, team spirit and pro-activity.
- Positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Able to multi-task and adapt easily to change
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.