- Implementation of basic SEO strategies including keyword research, link acquisition, and on-site optimization.
- Familiarity with digital marketing optimization tools such as Google Search Console, Keyword Planner, HubSpot.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
Social Media Community Management:
- Daily management of social media platforms using tools like Tweetdeck, Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.
- Become an advocate for the Company across social media platforms, engage in relevant dialogues, and answer questions where appropriate.
- Design graphics for social media using tools like Canva.
- Conversion of blog posts and press releases into short video content for social media use.
- Execute social media campaigns, Ads/Sponsored posts as required.
- Suggest and implement new concepts and strategies to improve brand awareness via social media.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
Content Generation and Distribution:
- Work with the communications team in the ideation and generation of content for online communications for MainOne and its subsidiaries across digital media platforms.
- Drive awareness of new blog posts by publishing the articles in technology and data centre forums and groups
- Familiarity with digital marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Use tools like Meltwater, Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, Mention, IO Analytics to monitor trends on social media tools, opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business and report notable threats to the supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant fields.
- Proven experience using SEO tools.
- Familiarity with basic graphics and video editing software.
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies and best practices.
- Proven ability to curate content, copy writing, and community management.
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts.
- Experience with WordPress, WIX, and basic HTML is a plus.
Demands of the Job:
- Fast learner
- Good strategy planning, execution and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively set priorities and deliver within tight deadlines