- Oversees all company social media accounts
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts
- Coordinates social media messaging with the relevant units or content creators
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Develops social media timelines with relevant units towards campaigns
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Minimum of HND/BSc degree in Mass communications or any related field.
- At least 2 years of related experience is required for the role.
- The Candidate must have good writing skills.
- Must have a good eye for news and trends, must be great at storytelling.
- Must be analytical and also creative.
- Must be able to come up with good strategies as required and must have native wit.