Micdee’s Site Manager is to oversee all building and construction sites, act as the company’s representative at each worksite in communication with clients, subcontractors, and suppliers from site preparation and foundation laying to implementation & execution and ensure its completion are within safety, time, and budget standards. You will be budget-conscious, work to minimize risk, resolve violations & potential hazards and proactively identify, mitigate, and track recurring construction issues while adhering to legal regulations, building and safety codes, and other requirements of the profession.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Collaborate with designers, project managers, subcontractors, vendors, and laborers.
- Attend coordination and progress meetings and be on-site at all times during the entire process of the project.
- Understand the scope of the project and client's expectations of the outcome
- Manage and ensure the quality of work, labor, and materials.
- Ensure all safety processes are properly followed and documented by vendors and contractors
- Maintain and update pre-construction documents, and monitor contract obligations with the goal of building relationships with reliable contractors and vendors
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects and responding to work delays, emergencies, and other project disruptions in the limited time possible.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs and avoid overrun of budget.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Select tools, materials, and equipment and track inventory, and report any missing immediately.
- Review the work progress on a daily basis and give updates on the working channel.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status and share them with all stakeholders.
- Ensuring budget costs relating to wages, contractors, materials, and equipment aren’t exceeded.
- Raise site requests and follow up for approval.
- Gather data, compile reports and deliver presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Communicate any changes to all stakeholders involved immediately before adjustment is made.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND/Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Building Technology/Civil Engineering
- 3+ years experience in construction methods and technologies, and ability to interpret technical drawings and contracts.
- Quality Assurance
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a constant eye on quality.
- Excellent conversations/reporting skills as communication with clients is expected.
- Conflict and crisis management
- Outstanding negotiation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
Remuneration: NGN 150, 000 - 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.