We are looking for a Senior WordPress Developer for one of our clients. You are a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, you love what you do, and you enjoy working on new ideas to develop exciting products and growth features.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Designing and building the website frontend.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website backend including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Experience in plugin development, and theme integration.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Capacity to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.