Senior Tax Consultant
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
STRANSACT is looking to engage the services of the right tax professional, in a varied tax role, encompassing both personal and corporate tax, compliance, and significant involvement in advisory and planning projects across the range of private and multinational clients, capital gains tax, and corporate tax.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Working in a team-based environment to perform tax-related tasks including tax compliance and advisory services to clients.
- Drafts reports, identify key issues/risks and proposes solutions for clients on tax planning and implementation strategies
- Closely monitoring the client-tax authority relationship;
- Tutoring junior staff and supervising quality and deadlines of deliverables to clients.
- Ability to identify tax issues and provide adequate and commensurate tax solutions to the benefit of clients ‘entities and their affiliates.
- Be professionally certified in CITN/ICAN/ACCA.
- Experience in the areas of tax compliance, liaising with the revenue authorities, goods and services tax or value-added tax, and payroll preparation.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and to tight deadlines
- Good analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven client management skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.