AHI Residence Limited
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a non-profit organization committed to creating opportunities for young people’s successful transition to productive adulthood. Since its establishment in 1989, AHI has served as an advocate and catalyst for creating better life options for young people in Nigeria. We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Perform monthly reconciliation of organizational bank accounts, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Prepayment Accounts
- Preparation of monthly payroll and admin/project budgets
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly financial statements for funders
- Maintenance of fixed assets register (cost, additions, disposals, depreciation),
- Preparation of income and expenditure accounts of projects/programs.
- Preparation of monthly payroll and allowances for all staff
- Liaising with tax consultants on tax matters and ensuring prompt remittance of all taxes
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all financial transactions are recorded.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any accounting
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in excel, word, outlook, access, and accounting/financial management systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate both verbally and written.
- Budget development and oversight experience
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards
- Knowledge of tax and other compliance implications
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and commitment to getting the job done
- Strong problem solver and ability to make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- High level of integrity and dependability
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.