NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client's operations run smoothly.
We are looking for a an experienced Senior Commodity Trader who will be responsible for the development and promotion of petroleum products, trading and interacting with companies involved in the refining, distribution, transportation, storage, blending and sale of hydrocarbons.
- Coordinating hedge strategies for cargoes, barges and storage to take advantage of market structure opportunities along the forward curve.
- Sourcing of Base Oil, Gasoline, Naphtha and blending components.
- Contributing to development of business contracts, including evaluation and development of new opportunities.
- Participating in negotiations.
- Ensuring compliance with company policy and procedure, International Commercial (Inco) Terms, pipeline specifications, New and all local rules and regulations on energy trading.
- Remaining current on the legal and economic issues affecting the hydrocarbon industry.
- A sound understanding of the relationship between physical and paper/derivative markets and the use and application of risk management instruments and techniques in general, but specifically related to structured transactions like storage transactions, quality and time exchanges.
- A sound understanding of contracts, finance, insurance, chartering, storage, etc., related to international energy trading.
- Revenue and Margins
- Volume and Profitability
- Effectiveness of Physical and Derivatives Strategy for the Trades.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant or equivalent field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in petroleum products trading, preferably petroleum products trading in West Africa
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time in order to fulfill the responsibilities of this position
- Good knowledge of West & East African Markets
- Knowledge of storage management facilities- Blending
- Knowledge of refineries production in the African area and flows arriving to Lagos from other markets Knowledge and experience in trading refined products such as: Base oil, Gasoline and Naphtha, including derivatives management.
- Ability to take initiative and be innovative
- Demonstrated exemplary negotiation skills.
- Experience managing profit and loss margins.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organization skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Acute attention to detail and ability to execute work with minimal error margin.
- Years Of Experience: 5-10.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.