Soteria Eye Clinic
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Soteria Eye Clinic is a private enterprise registered in Nigeria to offer high quality, affordable, and accessible comprehensive world-class eye care services to our immediate community and environs. We are looking to fill the role of an accountant. The successful candidate, who should reside in Lekki, Lagos state, will supervise the financial bookkeeping and records of the Clinic and will also be responsible for recording transactions, payments, and expenses and processing invoices.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling all accounts payable and receivable.
- Recording transactions, payments, and expenses and processing invoices.
- Tracking the expenses of the Clinic and finding ways to minimize costs.
- Supervises other staff on all bookkeeping duties.
- Creating and monitoring internal auditing procedures.
- Following up on overdue payments and ensuring that the Clinic’s invoices and payments match up correctly.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/B.Sc. Accountancy from a reputable Institution with a minimum of Upper Credit or 2nd Class Upper.
- Membership in a recognized professional body is an advantage.
- Candidate must have completed NYSC.
- The candidate must have excellent knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Packages (Excel and Word).
- Candidate must have strong analytical expertise.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- The candidate must be intelligent, smart, and administratively efficient.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
Location: Chevron, Lekki Lagos.
- Candidate must reside on the Island, Lagos State.
Remuneration: NGN 250,000 - 350,000
- Very attractive with other staff benefits
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.