Terra Aqua Environmental Consultancy Limited
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. The accountant's responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, having good knowledge of manufacturing accounting, and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes. Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we're compliant with all tax regulations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements on time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company's financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc in Accounting, Finance, or relevant degree with at least five years of experience working in a senior position.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Fresh Books and QuickBooks
- Proficiency in Sage accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification is a plus.
Location: Otta, Ogun state. The proximity of the residence to the office will be highly considered.
Remuneration: Negotiable and in line with industrial standards.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.