The Channel distribution manager will be primarily responsible for setting up the whole content strategy to support the overall marketing and sales strategy of the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Responsible to drive and deliver results for key clients assigned
- To work alongside and help support the VP Sales Team to drive sales opportunities across the client base
- To provide weekly and regular updates on team sales meetings showcasing activity and pipeline development, the business closed and share any insight to other potential collaboration with Sales Team members
- To develop, manage and refine the commercial strategy for the markets / categories under its remit with the support of the Line manager and other category managers
- To proactively search and find new revenue streams (Partnership focused for all CFM properties)
- To be competent with SalesForce and other sales platforms on specific sales management systems (CRM) as well as design/sales presentation tools
- To work together with the Sales Business Intelligence unit to provide support with the key market, competitor information and specific partnership valuation in order to identify local market trends, brand relevance and opportunities across all categories
- To manage and develop the Partnerships proposals in line with the product strategy plan
- To consistently achieve the commercial revenue targets set by the line manager
- Knowledge in professional writing skills or familiarity with certain interests or a specific field.
- Exceptional research, and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, sales platform-tools
- Exceptional networking and relationship management skills
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Be a self-starter, self-motivated and self-directed.
- Proven to be detail-oriented and be able to use many various resources.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, communications, or related field.
- 10 years experience in Sales within the Technology industry with a minimum of 4/5 years of leadership experience