- Follow up with current customers to promote the relationship and additional sales of products as well as collection of due payments within company credit policy.
- Achieve targets (sales and collection) as set with the unit head and the sales manager in accordance with the company’s annual sales plan.
- Relay the image of the company in the best way by advising customers on the best products that satisfy their needs in terms of range as well as stock level.
- Manage the products at the outlets to increase consumer off take: proper presentation in terms of quality, expiry dates, and display.
- Handle proper filling of invoices, MRR.
- Salary: 120,000 - 200,000
Must have not less than 4 years experience selling FMCG Products