- Find, nurture and maintain relationships with small business owners and procurement officers at large retail stores
- Work with marketing to launch co-branded sales campaigns
- Visiting locations to keep track of stock, reorders, and payment collection
- Own the P & L for all products delivered to clients in your portfolio
- Create weekly sales reports
- Achieve agreed-upon sales target.
- 2 - 3 years work experience in B2B sales
- B.Sc Holder (if you did not finish University, your work experience must speak for you)
- Work experience for beauty and personal care item brands preferred
- Ability to self-sourced your own leads through a combination of cold calling and networking
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, deal-closing skills over the phone and in-person
- Experience dealing directly with small to mid-size, local business owners, and decision-makers.
- Extremely organized, efficient with time, and you don't let anything slip through the cracks.
- Deep familiarity with Google spreadsheets and ability to use technology to improve your workflow processes.
- Strong presentation skills in Google slides, or Powerpoint, or Canva.