- Building good working relationships with clients
- Understanding the needs of your business customers
- Research the market, related products and trends
- Present the company’s products in a structured professional way to the open markets
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls
- Arrange meetings with potential new business customers and the company
- Act as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advice on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Check the quantities of products on display and in stock at the customer’s end
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Managers will be required to head a team of professional sales executives to effectively carry out sales business within a particular territory.
- Salary is considered competitive, a commission is also paid and the rate is calculated as a % total sales made within a monthly period.
- It is important to note that the company is situated at Ipaja, Alimosho local govt, Lagos and as such candidates who are resident around this axis of Lagos-state are at advantage.