Bunkr is poised to become Africa’s biggest online wholesale club (ourbunkr.com), where customers can buy foodstuff from the comfort of their phones at UNBEATABLY low prices. To build the future with us, we would love to onboard a result-driven direct sales executive to introduce Bunkr to potential customers & grow sales revenue.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Direct Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Finds new and innovative ways of meeting the demands and needs of the customer
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrating product features to customers.
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products.
- Completing order forms and submitting them for processing.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- The candidate should be between the ages of 25 - 35 years
- Proven sales experience is an advantage
- The ability to retain important information.
- Sound consultative selling skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A minimum academic qualification of OND