- You develop and implement effective sales strategies to drive Sales Team effectiveness on the Job
- Be responsible for setting and driving target achievements of the Team
- Establish productive and professional relationships with Top 20 Customers across the Nation.
- Ensure close monitoring of the key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close deals with Key Customers over and above the Rep’s capacity in the corporate Customers
- Expand and grow new customer base in the HoReCa and other B2B Customers
- Ensure Performance Management and Appraisal of Team members to better utilize their strengths and motivate team.
- Set a good example for the team. Work according to company culture and values, prioritize ruthlessly, use good communication, and deliver results effectively.
- You give report for weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Sales, Forecasts and Market feedback on competitor's activity
- Bachelor’s degree with at least a 2:2 grade in Sciences or Agricultural related field
- Proven 2- 4 years’ work experience as a Sales Consultant
- Knowledge, Skills and Competency Requirements
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team in an B2B and B2C Organization
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication; writing and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude