1. Business Development
- Network and partner with building construction companies and other proposed clients to create sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Delivery on agreed financial targets.
- Proactively liaise with the Inventory team in obtaining the real-time inventory positions.
- Contribute towards developing new sales strategies/techniques to attract new customers to the showroom.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of annual in-house exhibitions and conferences, as a deliberate sales/marketing strategy.
- Manage showroom display and ambience.
2. Stakeholder Management
- Identify and approach potential clients, convert enquiries from potential clients to sales.
- Manage or escalate as appropriate customer complaints.
- Prepare proposals and quotations for the provision of total bathroom solutions, working with the Bagno Technik team in preparing installation proposals.
- Analyze customers’ needs and collect customers’ information to recommend products to improve sales.
- Maintain comprehensive database information on all existing relationships and prospects in liaison with information systems, and financial control functions.
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Perform sales and marketing duties as directed by the Team Lead.