- The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing economically viable field development plans for the production of hydrocarbon reserves.
- He/She will also be responsible for forecasting oil and gas flow rates.
- The ideal candidate will be in charge of recommending the optimum locations for wells to be drilled.
- He or she will be in charge of estimating oil and gas reserves for specific fields on a regular basis, including input to overall annual reserves forecasting.
- The ideal candidate should be able to analyse well performance data.
- He or she will be in charge of compiling charts, reports and management presentations.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing a range of reservoir engineering support, technical advice and guidance.
- He or she should be conversant with Geo sciences technical software, analytical tools, and Microsoft Office suite.
- Degree in geology, geophysics, geochemistry petroleum engineering
- Masters in any of the above fields is an added advantage
- Minimum 7 years of experience in an oil/gas exploration or production environment
- Good knowledge of Geo sciences data and Information Systems
- Very good knowledge of databases and data models