• Email: Respond to prospective guest inquiries & questions using communication templates & Standard Operating Procedures
• Answer Questions: Research & send clear responses to prospective & current guest questions RE: parking, rental homes, etc.
• Negotiate Pricing and Get Bookings: Send offers & negotiate 30+ day bookings using email, AirBnB Homeaway, and Booking.com
• Expand Marketing: Post AirBnB listings on other websites like craigslist, HomeAway/VRBO, Facebook Marketplace, etc.
• Maintain guest communications: Send regular emails to guests through AirBnB and email using communication templates.
• Coordinate Cleanings: Schedule house cleanings on Google Sheets. Coordinate cleanings with house cleaners.
• Manage pricing: Update length of stay & pricing for homes using guidelines and AirBnB research to maximize revenue
• Order missing items: Order and send requested household items from amazon.com to guests
• Coordinate maintenance: Schedule maintenance workers to keep units working (electrical, plumbing, appliances, etc.)
• Improve AirBnB units: Document guest feedback & suggested maintenance and improvements for rental units
• Learn and grow: Meet regularly with manager to summarize customer feedback, ask questions, decide marketing and pricing strategies, provide feedback about the job and increase your training and learning
PERFORMANCE METRICS: Booked rental revenue, Booking occupancy, Average length of stay, Response time
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 2+ years of customer service skills as Virtual Assistant to paying customers (AirBnB Assistant, online customer service rep, etc.)
• Fluent in English including reading, writing and speaking
• Detail-oriented including writing, spelling and math calculations
• Great communicator
• Reliable internet service for daily conversations
• Access to a smartphone with the ability to how to use Slack App