The position reports directly to the Commercial Director and is responsible for creating and implementing effective sales strategies across the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
- He/She should demonstrate the ability to impressively sale high-value products, deliver results, coach, and maintain an effective team. Other requirements include:
- Maintaining effective customer service relationships and selling time, and effective management of the territory and team.
- Demonstrate of excellent negotiation ability in addition to excellent products and services and technical knowledge.
- The performance measurement criteria of the ideal candidate include the ability to drive debt recovery and the maintenance of an effective team.
- Coach team on diverse selling ways, being innovative
- Have a business growth mindset to increase the customer base of the territory
- Strengthen commercial roles with strong Go-To-Market ideas
- Matches product/service to obvious customer needs.
- Locates and uses the expertise of others to improve product knowledge.
- Displays knowledge of how products/services compare with those of the competition
- Adapts/improves the implementation of the sales process for each customer.
- Involves the customer as a partner in the sales process.
- Identify emerging opportunities and use market knowledge and leverage IT systems.
- Identifies value-adding products/services, by the customer, and exercises consultative problem-solving skills to create new or customized solutions for your customers and/or End-users
- Creates value based on shared interests to produce win-win outcomes.
- Coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the organization.
- Monitors key performance indicators and is responsible for implementing corrective measures, when appropriate, to maximize performance and achieve.
- Makes forecasts and revenue projections for territory.
- Develops and maintains long-term territory plans
- Initiates improvement in services, products, and systems
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business/Management Studies or related subjects.
- 8 - 10 years experience in sales and marketing roles preferably in non-fast moving consumer goods, technical products, and the automobile industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, high degree of integrity, decision making, conflict management, and excellent teambuilding skills.
- Familiarity with global business perspectives and excellent business acumen.
- Driving customer satisfaction, employee fulfillment, and business results.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills/Excellent ICT and social media skills
- Industry knowledge and experience.
Remuneration: NGN 12,000,000 – 15,000,000 per annum
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.