We seek to hire a suitable candidate Responsible for providing effective and seamless protocol coordination services for the organization
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Manage the protocol desk and travel functions such as visa processing, flight bookings, arranging airport logistics, accommodation, travel plans, and arrangements for local and international travels
- Ensure that appropriate systems and processes are in place to guarantee smooth travel management
- Provide liaison for processing of visas and travel documents
- Handle hotel reservations and meeting arrangements for executives, and management during official events.
- Coordinate event logistics and support the event planning process
- Identify security risks associated with travels, advise and create safety plans where possible
- Travel administration for all Staff
- Travel administration for all Executives and their families
- Coordinate official travels by Board members
- Carry out other specific projects as may be determined
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience with 2-3 years relevant experience in protocol management and administration
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.