Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
- This role is opened only for Female applicants
- Bachelor’s degree in Law- LL.B (Second Class Upper Division).
- Master’s Degree in Law (LL.M) will be an added advantage.
- Strong experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions.
- Vast experience in perfection of property titles, including practical experience with government regulators.
- Good understanding of Foreclosure.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- A natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Minimum age – 40 years
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate property/real estate transactions.
- Draft routine Leases and Assignments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before transactions are executed.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Represent the company in the purchase and sale of properties.
- Defend the company in litigation.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
Attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume within 14 days of this publication to email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.