Project/Program Manager (French Speaking)
Product & Project Management
Flutterwave is looking for a Project/Program Manager (French Speaking) who will manage and oversee projects for the company
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute project plan
- Manage resource allocation & project teams
- Ensure effective team/project-based communication and change management implementation
- Integrate and coordinate team work-plans
- Monitors team performance and communicate major issues, slippage, and suggested remedies
- Co-ordinate and manage interaction among the different project teams
- Monitor and report project critical path
- Establish infrastructure to capture and report on project targets/metrics
- Define/deploy a common set of processes, tools, and templates to control the program
Required competency and skillset
- Good understanding of project management
- Very sound business acumen – financial and commercial knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior leadership and people management skills, including the ability to manage teams effectively.
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to impact others’ influencing and negotiating skills.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Strong business acumen, maturity, and tact, including the ability to relate with the highest levels of Management
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Fluency in French is a must
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.