DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Functions as team leader and coordinator of all disciplines and consultants on projects.
- Responsible for managing and overseeing in-house project staff.
- Prepare and monitor project schedules and status reports
- Prepare and document required code research for projects as required. Conduct material and product research as required for project development
- Interface with clients, consultants and other disciplines and team leaders as required.
- Attend project meetings as necessary.
- Documentation interpretation, submittal reviews and site observation during bidding and construction administration.
- Monitor in-house staff and documentation for quality control and design intent.
- Will solve complex problems in connection with the technical development of all projects.
- Will provide coordination of documents required to complete a project
- Will be responsible for interior architectural space planning and design, design and production of interior elevations and details required to create complete interior design drawings.
- Will supervise team members (Project Architects and Engineers) on projects, keeping projects on schedule and within budget and working with clients to build and maintain positive
- Will assist in the development of office standards, policies and procedures
- Will confer with clients, consultants, contractors, and others during various stages of project de Will oversee the preparation of complete construction documents on major projects
- Will prepare code analysis and development of documents in compliance therewith
- Will review construction documents for compliance with programme requirements of the client Will review shop drawings and material sample submittals.
- Will check construction documents
Will guide and encourage the development of other architects.
- Quality of work output and creativity
- Delivery of projects within time limits and budgets
- Post occupance Evaluation comments by clients
- Accuracy of materials list
Impartation of knowledge to subordinates
- Education; B.Arch, M.Arch (MNIA an added advantage)
- Experience; Bachelor’s or Professional Degree in Architecture
- Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Registration preferred
- Minimum Eight Working Experience in Architecture: (8 years’ project management experience)
- A comprehensive understanding of the coordination and management aspects and related requirements
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Possess the ability to motivate and mentor staff and delegate work assignments
- Computer and CAD literate
Very detailed-Oriented, self motivated, enthusiastic and flexible
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Standard project management approaches
- Quality Management
- Communication Management
- Relevant Regulations
- Auto CAD
- Good design and public presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and staff, and maintain good client relationships.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Work Cycle (Hours/Days required to work: Monday to Friday (8:30am - 5:30pm)