A Legal Service Non – Governmental Organization (NGO) is looking for a suitable candidate for the role of a Program Manager who will double as its Legal officer in its Ogudu, Lagos Office. This is full -time position based in Lagos and reporting to the organization’s directors. The Program Manager will be responsible for the core management of grants and oversee the day-to-day running of the office including initiating and chatting new courses for the organization as well pursuing funding proposals.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Experience identifying sources of NGO funding and drafting grant proposals, as well as managing grants.
- Represent victims of human rights violations in court.
- Ability to gather, synthesize, analyze, and present qualitative and quantitative data.
- Ability to work independently based on agreed work plan and schedules
- Careful attention to details and schedules
- Professional, confident, and personable manner facilitating questioning and discussions with donors and partners.
- Oversee the coordination and administration of assigned program activities.
- Create, develop and implement fundraising strategies.
- Research relevant information to improve pragmatic approach, coordinate the execution, and support the implementation of the organization’s programs and activities.
- Proffers new innovations and ideas for the implementation of all existing programs and introduction of new innovative programs/projects.
- Ensure that all implemented activities are in line and relevant to the mission and vision of the organization.
- Prepare programs reports for management, partners, and funders.
- Passionate, strong commitment to social justice, public interest litigation, and NGO management.
- A lawyer with a great passion for women’s rights enforcement.
- Strong experience in human rights.
- Law Degree with 3 to 5 years of working experience
- Willingness to be part of a vibrant upcoming group.
- Applicants living within Ogudu, Ikeja, and environs will have preferred consideration.