A good understanding of technology and its use in process management is important for this role. Additionally, relationship building, and content understanding will be required across real estate related vendors, contractors, consultants, engineers and software developers.
Contract Role for 8 months with a scope for extension
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process mapping of operational tasks in all aspects of the business.
- Collaborating with an aligning the needs of all stakeholders.
- Design and develop a framework for a CRM and operational process.
- Develop business plans for designated workstreams.
- Collaborate with IT specialists on the development and testing of a CRM tool.
- Evaluate existing business processes to find areas of common fit with new systems and applications.
- Recommend innovative business and technical solutions to improve operational effectiveness.
- Create process improvement notes, training/operating manuals and flowcharts for existing and new workstreams.
- Manage improvement teams and implementation processes.
- Coordinate team and train staff.
- Reduce process errors, improve process results and save costs.
- Assist in promoting the implementation of best practices.
- Prepare business process reports for management and customers.
- Knowledge of diverse business processes in a wide range of industries
- Versed in IT and CRM tools
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Prioritize ruthlessly
- Ability to monitor and report progress
- Team leadership
- Strategic influencing
- Business partnering
- Working with vendors
- Can to influence without authority
- Possess a thick skin