The Office Administrator is expected to demonstrate commitment and loyalty and perform all duties in accordance with the organization’s office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- As the first point of contact for external stakeholders, the jobholder will be responsible for overseeing the front office by answering incoming calls, replying to general correspondence, and dealing with enquiries.
- Monitor and oversee the general cleanliness of the office.
- Coordinate meetings and functions for the office
- Procurement and proper management of office supplies and assets including proper documentation of all receipts of goods from suppliers
- Document and properly account for petty cash issued to facilitate general office activities such as office courier service, office telephone, office cleaning services, office utility bills (power, water, Wi-Fi, security)
- Coordinate all travel, hotel & airport transfers for employees
- Maintain and file all business records in a systematic manner
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- At least 5 years of proven work experience as an office administrator or related field
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management, and basic bookkeeping procedures
- Ability to use Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Experience handling service providers i.e., Transport, ticketing, office suppliers, accommodation
- Enjoys dealing with people daily and is tolerant of rude people, polite but assertive
- Proactive, punctual, and reliable with good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tack and diplomacy
- Business-driven, people-focused, with exceptional influencing skills; excellent organizational, multi-tasking, presentation, and time-management skills.
- Record Management: Electronic and paper filing systems are well maintained