We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:N.C.E
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for pupils
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media, etc.) to teach children.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Encourage children to interact with each other.
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum.
- Supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times.
- Track children’s progress and give appropriate feedback.
- Collaborate with other educators.
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment;
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
- Organizing and taking part in school events, outings, and activities that may take place at weekends;
- Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly
- Planning, preparing, and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within their class;
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentations;
- Maintaining discipline;
- Teaching all areas of the curriculum;
- Taking responsibility for the progress of the class
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development.
- Excellent knowledge of child development and the latest education theories and practices
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities
- Teaching and organization skills
- Patience and flexibility
- Strong communication skills.
Remuneration: NGN 40,000 - 50,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.