Sigma Consulting Group is a Recruitment company specialized in HR Staffing & Consulting, Sales and Marketing, Strategy & Consulting, Finance & Accounting services in Africa; our client a world class medical service provider needs the service of a Registered Nurse .
We seek for the service of a Registered Nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. The duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication, and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, family hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
- RN, RM, RN+RM, BSc Nursing, registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN)
- Ability to work with minimum supervision is an advantage.
- At least two (2) years post qualification experience.