- Promote the company's existing brands and introduce new products to the market.
- Analyze budget, prepare annual budget plans, schedule expenditures, and drive the sales team to meet the company goals & objectives.
- Research and develop marketing opportunities and plans, understand consumer requirements, identify market trends, and suggest system improvements
- Formulate & implement new sales policies.
- Recruit, train, schedule, coach, and manage sales and marketing teams to meet Company’s targeted sales and objectives.
- Maintain relationships with clients by making regular visits, understand their needs, and anticipate new market opportunities.
- Ability to develop the standard of operations for Sales effectiveness and efficiency
Salary: NGN 250,000-350,000