- Developing pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives, and customer satisfaction.
- Identifying, developing, and evaluating marketing strategy.
- Evaluating the financial aspects of product development such as budgets and expenditures.
- Formulating, directing, and coordinating marketing activities.
- Studying the needs and wants of consumers to fulfill their needs. Responsible for making the regular supply of goods and services.
- Providing after-sales services.
- Educating the consumers regarding alternative uses of products Required
- A minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc. Marketing, Business Administration, or any other relevant discipline. (A post-graduate degree will be an advantage)
- A minimum of 10 years cognate experience (at least 3 of which must have been in a similar position in a reputable organization).
- A good stint as a Brand Manager, especially in the industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel & Power-point).
- Very articulate and good in written & oral communication skills
- The age range for applicants should be within 35-45 years of age
Salary Range: NGN 330,000 - 450,000