Marketing & Communications
We are an interior company focused on cosmetic renovation, remodeling, interior design & decoration. This industry is growing rapidly, and we need a skilled marketing executive to acquire and manage clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Establish marketing goals to ensure a share of the market and profitability of services.
- Goals include: driving awareness, driving sales targets, and influencing public opinion through PR and influencer relations. In addition, to continue supporting and promoting the company brand, attracting clients and social followers, and empowering sales with relevant content to prospects.
- Develop and executes marketing (traditional & digital) plans and programs, both short and long-range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company products and/or services.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the marketing of the company's services.
- Craft and maintain the company brand, including messaging, tone, and design
- Research, analyze, and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized.
- Plan and oversee the organization's advertising and promotional activities including print and electronic.
- Work with writers and artists and oversee copywriting, design, layout, and production of promotional materials.
- Develop and recommend pricing strategy for new and ongoing projects which will result in the greatest share of the market over the long run.
- Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and share of market performance in relation to pre-set standards and to general and specific trends within the industry and the economy.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results and implement corrective actions. to be certain that the achievement of marketing objectives is within designated budgets.
- Evaluate market reactions to advertising programs, merchandising policy, brand packaging, and formulation to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plan to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Recommend changes in the basic structure and organization of the marketing group to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives assigned to it and provide the flexibility to move swiftly in relation to marketing problems and opportunities.
- Conduct marketing surveys on current and new project concepts.
- Prepare marketing activity reports.
- Minimum of 1 year of marketing, communications, and PR experience in Real Estate / Property Development /related industry.
- Extensive and growing knowledge of the real estate market and design.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Sales, media/communication, political science, Business Administration, or similar.
- Exceptional command of the English language (verbal and written), Hausa is an added advantage, including facilitation of group presentations and business proposal development.
- Advanced computer literacy, including strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, and knowledge of branding and design principles.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a dynamic, high-performing team, and adapt well under pressure.
- Strong social media skills, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., as well as the ability to write content.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to innovative problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose tailored marketing-based solutions for clients
- Capability of working independently, taking initiative, and being part of a team working collaboratively.
- Flexibility to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.