A dynamic Taxation, Assurance, and Advisory Services’ providing firm based in Lagos seeks a qualified candidate to fill the position, due to recent expansion.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Analyzing accounting systems and developing audit plans.
- Determining taxable income, applicable tax deductions, and nontaxable expenses.
- Evaluating tax refunds, collecting delinquent taxes, and filing tax returns.
- Compiling and presenting detailed tax audit reports to financial managers.
- Making recommendations and establishing best practices in tax management.
- Overseeing the implementation of tax audit recommendations.
- Keeping informed of tax laws and regulations, as well as auditing practices
- B.Sc. or HND in any Social Science PLUS ACA, ACCA or ICMA
- Taxation and IFRS competency
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suites and proficiency in the usage of at least two  widely-used Auditing and Accounting Software.
- Team player; proven leadership; and strong communication skills – both oral and written.
- Registration with Securities and Exchange Commission [SEC] as a Sponsored Individual will be an added advantage.
- 5 years’ post Professional qualification experience in a similar Taxation, Assurance; Consulting Environment;
- 2 - 3 years’ post Professional qualification experience in a similar Taxation, Assurance; Consulting Environment;
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.