Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- The purpose of this role is to oversee the financial operations of the Trust.
- The scope of the position includes management of payables and receivables, conducting reconciliations and provision of sound financial advisory.
- Budgeting, audit, tax management, financial analysis, and reporting are also covered within this scope.
- The job holder will supervise processing of banking transaction and other financial relationship management activities.
- Academic qualification of a University Degree / HND in Accounting or Finance with a minimum qualification of upper credit / second class upper.
- ICAN qualified with minimum 10 years’ post-qualification experience in an accounting/finance role. At least 5 years in a senior accounting role.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Experience of accounting in a project environment.
- Other qualifications such ACA, ACCA, CFA may be an added advantage
Other Skills and Competencies:
- Experience using accounting software
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to convey financial principles, concepts and advice in a clear, unambiguous, concise and conclusive manner.
Location: Port Harcourt. Nigeria
Work Tenure: Fixed Term: 4 years. Renewable for an additional 4 years
Note: Use HCDT Nov 2023 followed by the appropriate Position as the subject of your email and apply
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.