Our client; a fast-growing agribusiness company serving agricultural produce across the continents of Africa & Asia and apart from agribusiness they have a strong hold into Metal/ Minerals and Coal business.
Their well-established and committed team is proud to work towards a common purpose everyday – establishing a sustainable supply chain, in global commodity trading while distributing the Agricultural produce: Efficiently & Responsibly.
They are looking for a Chartered accountant for the role of Manager- Accounts to ensure account management, Compliance, Financial Reporting.
1. Accounting Data Entry with accuracy and within timelines (invoices and money movements)
2. Fiscal planning and liaison with internal and external auditors Audits3.Tax Planning
3. Ensuring Corporate Compliance
4. Training and guiding of accounting staff
5. Manage changes in corporate structures, shareholding etc. as may be required
6. Cash flow management and allocation (demand and distribution)
7. Foreign Exchange
8. Finance Operations with Lenders / Banks etc.
9. Manage Balance Sheet Ratio’s in collaboration with Accounts and Auditors
10. Funds Routing / Planning with Accounting Team
Technical: Good knowledge about accounting practices, Preparing Financial Statements,
Accounting, organizational skills, data analysis.
Eye to detail, interpersonal skills, Leadership, critical thinking
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.