Loan Recovery Officer
Leap T&C Multi Services
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Responsible for collecting bad debt including written-off loans and loans overdue, verifying information of defaulted payments and following up with a call and physical visit.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Responsible for monitoring and managing member accounts in the case of defaults
- Develop and continuously review credit policies and procedures ensuring their compliance
- Verify information of defaulted payment and follow up with a call and physical visit
- Negotiate effective payment plan arrangements and follow up on the progress of payments
- Responsible for collecting bad debt including written-off loans and loans overdue
- Formulate a plan of details actions for written-off loans from previous and current years
- identify and assess the likelihood of loan write-off clients, rating low, medium or high
- Minimum academic qualification of an OND in any related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in loans operation
- Track record of working directly with clients to troubleshoot and problem-solve issues
- High self-motivation and strong interpersonal skills
- Are a self-starter, take initiative and work collaboratively
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.